Doctor jobs in Baden-Wurttemberg - Germany
|Endocrinology and diabetes mellitus||1||1||0|
|Trauma and Orthopedic Surgery||5||0||2|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||4||2||1|
|Clinical oncology (Radiation oncology)||1||0||0|
|Child and adolescent psychiatry||1||0||0|
Baden-Wurttemberg - Germany
Major cities in Baden-Württemberg are Baden-Baden, Freiburg, Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Pforzheim, Ulm and the capital city Stuttgart.
Schlossplatz, Schloss Solitude Stuttgart
Stadtkulisse Ulm mit Donau
- The Stiftskirche (the Collegiate Church), dates back to the 12th century, but was changed to the Late Gothic style in the 15th century and has been a Protestant church since 1534.
- Altes Schloss (the Old Castle), mostly dating from the late 15th century, some parts date back to 1320. Renaissance style.
- Alte Kanzlei (the Old Chancellery) on Schillerplatz square which backs onto the 1598 Mercury Pillar
- Neues Schloss (the New Castle), completed in 1807. Baroque/Classicism); reconstructed with modern interior, currently houses government offices. The cellars with a collection of stone fragments from the Roman times are open to visitors
- Wilhelmpalais (the King Wilhelm Palais), 1840
- Königsbau (the King's Building), 1850. Classicism; reconstructed; has been housing the "Königsbau Passagen" shopping centre since 2006.
- The Großes Haus of Stuttgart National Theatre, 1909–1912
- Markthalle Market Hall, 1910. (Art Nouveau)
- The Hauptbahnhof (Main Railway Station) was designed in 1920 its stark, functional lines are typical of the artistic trend 'Neue Sachlichkeit'
- The Württembergische Landesbibliothek state library, rebuilt in 1970.
- Friedrichsbau Varieté (Friedrich Building), rebuilt in 1994 on the site of the former art nouveau building
Traditional dishes from Baden-Württemberg are Potato Soup, Black Forrest Ham, Veal Roulade, Dampfnudeln, Bauernbrot, Hefezopf, Linzer Torte, Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte (Black Forest Cake), Zwiebelkuchen (Onion Cake), Springerle, Blechkuchen (a.k.a. Wähe) with various toppings (Plums, Apples, Crumbs)
Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte, Linzer Torte, Black Forrest Ham
Although Baden-Württemberg has relatively few natural resources compared to other regions of Germany, the state is among the most prosperous states and is one of the wealthiest regions in Europe with a traditionally low unemployment rate. A number of well-known enterprises are headquartered in the state, for example Daimler AG, Porsche, Robert Bosch GmbH, Carl Zeiss AG, SAP AG
Ludwigsburg and Karlsruhe
The Bertha Benz Memorial Route is a 194 km sign posted scenic route from Mannheim via Heidelberg and Wiesloch to Pforzheim and back, which follows the route of the world's first long-distance journey by automobile which Bertha Benz undertook in August 1888.
Another important tourist attraction is the Hohenzollern Castle. The castle is located on top of Mount Hohenzollern at an elevation of 855 meters above sea level, 234 m above Hechingen and nearby Bisingen, both located at the foothills of the Swabian Jura. It was originally constructed in the first part of the 11th century.