Doctor jobs in Austria
- Specialist Internal medicine
- Specialist Gastroenterology
- Specialist Anesthesiology
- Consultant Trauma and Orthopedic Surgery
- Consultant Nuclear medicine
Austria: ‘‘Land der Berge, Land am Strome‘‘
With an area of 83.858 sq. km Austria consists of 9 independent federal states (Burgenland, Carinthia, Lower Austria, Upper Austria, Salzburg, Styria, Tyrol, Vorarlberg and Vienna) with their own provincial governments. The federal legislation is exercised by the national council (Nationalrat) together with the Upper House of Parliament (Bundesrat) – the two chambers of Parliament.
In summer up to 35°C with an average of 29°C
Red Bull is an energy drink sold by Austrian company Red Bull GmbH, created in 1987. In terms of market share, Red Bull is the most popular energy drink in the world, with 4.5 billion cans sold each year.
About one third of the Austria's energy consumption is covered by the national energy industry. Up to 70% of the energy comes from renewable sources such as water. Austria's industrial sector is, however, one of the world’s largest.
The services industry is Austria's fastest growing industrial sector. About one sixth of Austria's three million wage and salary workforce is employed in the trade and industry sector, which contributes some 13% to the GDP.
Tourism is the country's biggest foreign exchange earner and the fastest growing sector: 220,000 people in 40,000 tourist establishments generate 10% of Austria's economic output.
There are three areas of social insurance in Austria, health, accident, and pension insurance. Anyone who is covered by the state insurance system will be covered by at least one of these branches. The job you are employed in determines the amount you pay in contributions and the level of social insurance available to you.
Basic health and dental treatment, specialist consultations, stays in public hospitals and medication are covered for all employees. Family dependents are automatically covered through the insurance of the employed family member.
Gustav Klimt was an Austrian Symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement. Some of the most known paintings are The Kiss, Judith and the Head of Holofernes and Adele Bloch-Bauer I.
- A meal at an inexpensive restaurant: 8.16 €
- A three-course meal for two at a mid-ranged restaurant: 37.18 €
- 1 Liter of milk: 0.95 €
- 1 kilogram of chicken breasts: 8.42 €
- 1 kilogram of oranges: 1.77 €
- 1 kilogram of potatoes: 1.10 €
- A monthly pass for the local transport system: 43.93 €
- 1 km with a taxi with normal tariff: 1.48 €
- 1 liter of gasoline: 1.40 €
- Monthly utilities for an 85m² Apartment: 155.27 €
- 1 minute of pre-paid mobile tariff: 0.11 €
- Internet access (6Mbps, Flat Rate, Cable/ADSL): 18.38 €
- The monthly fee for an adult at a fitness center: 48.85 €
- 1 hour tennis court rent in the weekend: 16.30 €
- 1 seat in the cinema for an international release: 8.40 €
- Rent for a 1 bedroom apartment starts from 350 €
- Rent for a 3 bedroom apartment starts from 700 €
|Income Euro||Tax (%)|
|1 - 11,000||0|
|11,001 - 25,000||36,6|
|25,001 - 60,000||43.21|
|60,001 and over||50|
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- The interview takes place at the medical job fair where hundreds of medical professionals and...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!