- Denmark, Denmark UNAVAILABLE
OPEN POSITION IN CARDIOLOGY
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The hospital’s cardiology department’s activities are divided among nearby cities and the patients are treated in one of them according to where they live and the disease that needs treatment.
Apply now if you are:
- Cardiology specialist with experience in interventional cardiology
- Experienced in cardiac imaging (CT, MR) or coronary angiography or pacemaker implantation
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 104.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5 months intensive language course for you and suitably for your family
- Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, plus € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in =--
- Budapest during the language training
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future
work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance
- And much more
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...