Intensive German classes in Berlin
We are financing our candidates an intensive German class and a place where to live while their staying in Berlin during the German class.
- You will improve your German language and we take care of finding a job that fits your professional profile - while you learn German in Berlin, we are concerned with appointing your interviews, this way after you finished the German classes you will have an assured job in Germany;
- Monthly classes – the courses will take place once in four weeks, this way you will not have to wait for a long period of time for signing up;
- Intensive German classes for 1 month – approx. 100 hours of teaching;
- A small number of participants – at most 10 persons for a better interaction;
- Flexible schedule – you can choose from the 4 versions of schedule;
- Personalized teaching – Each participant is evaluated to determine which are the weaknesses so they can focus and work on them;
- Additional courses - you can opt for additional seminars without a fixed structure that can function in terms of your wishes and interests;
- German in Germany – learn German in an environment that allows you to exercise your knowledge even in your spare time;
- Get Fluent in German fast - especially if you choose accommodation at a host family (Gastfamilie) you will learn German more easily;
- Immersion in the culture you will live in in the future - In addition to the German language learning, this experience gives you the opportunity to get acquainted with German culture and traditions along with other colleagues who also have chosen to live in Germany;
- Classes and tourism - as you deepen your knowledge of German, you can visit the various sights of Berlin, Potsdam and surroundings;
Tours and new friends
- you can go on tours in Berlin and surroundings with your current colleagues from all over the world;
- make a journey in time throughout the history of the Berlin antinuclear bunker and discover it at the modern museum "The Story of Berlin";
History Museum of Medicine Charite
Take a journey through the world of medicine at the History Museum of Medicine Charite in Berlin;
Travel by boat on the river Spree
– Take advantage of the boat ride on the Spree River that overlaps the city center of Berlin spoiled by the name of "Venice". The rides take place near the Cathedral, Museum Island and the famous neighborhood Nikolai (Nikolaiviertel)
Trip in Berlin by a Double decker bus with an open top;
Choose a trip in Berlin by a Double decker bus with an open top;
On the trail of the Berlin Wall
– organize together with your colleagues a trip along the Berlin Wall;
Don’t forget to check your passport at Charlie Checkpoint ( was once one of the three checkpoints supervised by the American soldiers) and while you are there you can visit the Wall Museum (Mauermuseum) which presents different attempts of illegal crossing of the border;
Alexanderplatz, Berliner Dom, Berliner Rathaus, Brandenburger Tor, Bundeskanzleramt, Fernsehturm, Reichstag, Gedächtniskirche, Gendarmenmarkt, Hackersche Höfe, Holocaust Mahnmal, Kurfürstendamm, Reichstag, Siegessäule, Zoologischer Garten;
Don’t stop in Berlin
– only 30 km away from Berlin is Potsdam, the residence of the Federal State Brandenburg, a city worth visiting for the Sanssouci Castle and for a walk through the old town.
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- The interview takes place at the medical job fair where hundreds of medical professionals and...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!