- Bayern, Germany
Specialist Doctor for Cardiology - with interest in interventional cardiologyThe position is available in the German state of Bavaria (Bayern), located in the southeast of Germany. Bavaria is the largest state by area, forming almost 20% of the total land area of Germany. Bavaria is Germany's second most populous state.The hospital in which the position is available benefits of over 400 beds for all its departments:
The internal medicine department benefits from having 90 beds, providing care for patients suffering from internal diseases. One of the department’s focal points is Cardiology, performing invasive and non-invasive treatments and diagnosis.
- Internal Medicine
- Intensive Care
The cardiology department offers treatment to more than 1400 patients/year from which over 400 coronary interventions. All coronary revascularization techniques are performed including FFR measurement, IVUS procedures and IAPB. About 150 pacemakers are implanted annually; ICD and biventricular ICD systems are also regularly implanted.The department is currently looking for a specialist doctor in Cardiology with experience in invasive cardiology, including coronary interventions. The candidate should be patient oriented, very responsible and team oriented.
In return the hospital offers a senior position with self-responsible design options, opportunities for further and constant education and training as well as help with finding housing and participation relocation costs.
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4800 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.Ideal candidate:
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- Human Medicine Doctor, Specialist in Cardiology with interest and experience in interventional Cardiology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.eu/en/cursuri.html
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
EARN 300 EUROEarn 300 Euro! Apply now!
for recommending us a candidate
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...