- Internal medicine
- Brandenburg, Germany
Resident doctor for Internal Medicine with supra-specialization in RheumatologyThe position is available in the German state of Brandenburg. Brandenburg is bordered by Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in the north, Poland in the east, Sachsen in the south, Sachsen-Anhalt in the west, and Niedersachsen in the northwest.The clinic in which the position is available benefits of over 100 inpatient beds. The clinic is considered a center for rheumatology and offers treatment for over 3000 patients/year. The clinic has full training authorization for Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.The clinic is currently looking for a young doctor with knowledge in ultrasound of the abdomen and joints (this skill can be acquired in the clinic), and willingness to participate in the on call system in the Rheumatology department.In return the clinic offers:
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 3700 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.Ideal candidate:
- Good training opportunities
- Assistance in search for childcare (kindergarten, school)
- A friendly and team oriented environment
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.eu/en/cursuri.html
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EARN 300 EUROEarn 300 Euro! Apply now!
for recommending us a candidate
for recommending us a candidate
My experience with EGV As I was applying for a position, I knew that my ultimate goal was to.. Dr. Med. Marton Balázs János
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!