- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Sachsen, Germany
- Specialist doctor for GynecologyThe position is available in Germany, in the state of Sachsen, a landlocked state bordering Brandenburg, Sachsen Anhalt, Thüringen, Bayern, the Czech Republic and Poland. It is the tenth largest German state in area and the sixth most populous of Germany’s sixteen states.The city in which the position is available is under the jurisdiction of Leipzig.The hospital in which the position is available has the following focal points:
In the department of Gynecology, a full spectrum of treatment is provided from outpatient surgery, minimal invasive surgery, uro-gynecological diseases, gynecological cancers, benign and malignant breast disease.Outpatient Surgery:
- Anesthesiology and intensive care
- Surgery and hand surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Internal Medicine
Minimal invasive surgery:
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy and fractional curettage.
- Endometrial ablation
- Diagnostic laparoscopy for evaluation of complaints or infertility
- Diagnosis and treatment of Endometriosis
- Laparoscopic surgery for benign lesions of the fallopian tubes
Gynecological cancer treatment:
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic supra-cervical hysterectomy
Benign and malignant breast disease treatment:
- Radical vulvectomy with inguinal-femoral lymphadenectomy
- Radical surgery of cervical cancer
- Stadiums righteous surgery for endometrial carcinoma with iliac lymph node removal
- Surgery of ovarian cancer with regional lymph node removal
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4800 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.Ideal candidate:
- Conventional scanning methods
- High resolution ultrasound
- Modern mammography in cooperation with radiologists
- Removal of local lesions
- Ultrasound assisted operations
- Breast conserving surgery
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- Human Medicine Doctor, Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.eu/en/cursuri.html
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EARN 300 EUROEarn 300 Euro! Apply now!
for recommending us a candidate
for recommending us a candidate
My experience with EGV As I was applying for a position, I knew that my ultimate goal was to.. Dr. Med. Marton Balázs János
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!