- Internal medicine
- Hessen, Germany
- Resident and Specialist doctors for General Medicine and Internal MedicineThe position is available in Hessen, a west-central German state bordering Niedersachsen, Thüringen, Bayern, Baden-Württemberg, Rheinland-Pfalz and NRW.The principle cities of Hessen include Frankfurt am Main, Wiesbaden, Darmstadt, Offenbach, Hanau, Gießen, Wetzlar, Limburg, Fulda, Kassel and Marburg an der Lahn.The town in which the position is available is situated in the administrative region of Kassel.The hospital in which the position is available is specialized in Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy.Its focal points are:
The clinic assures the medical treatment for its patients. Each patient receives a medical examination on admission. The results will be discussed individually by the responsible physician with the patient.Depending on the results or the specific disease, further diagnostic measures are introduced. These include:
Depression, anxiety disorders, panic disorders, obsessive compulsive disorders, histrionic disorders.
Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder
- Personality disorders
- Adjustment disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, burnout syndrome, bullying
- Conflict and loss reactions
- Somatoform disorders
- Psycho-vegetative reactions in various organ systems, somatoform pain disorder
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn´s disease, ulcerative colitis), gastric and duodenal ulcer, essential hypertension, asthma, some neurological disorders and skin disease.
Routine laboratory and diagnosis ancillary tests, as well as drug screening will be conducted by an external laboratory on our behalf.Currently the hospital is looking for resident and specialist doctors in Internal Medicine and in General Medicine.The hospital is accredited to conduct residency training in Internal Medicine (1 year).The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 3700 Euro/Month for residents and 4800 Euros/Month for specialists + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.Ideal candidate:
- Exercise ECG (stess test)
- Ultrasonography of the thyroid
- Sonography of the abdomen
- Doppler pressure measurement of the peripheral arteries
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Resident or specialist in Internal Medicine or General Medicine
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
- Neurotic disorders:
EARN 300 EUROEarn 300 Euro! Apply now!
for recommending us a candidate
for recommending us a candidate
My experience with EGV As I was applying for a position, I knew that my ultimate goal was to.. Dr. Med. Marton Balázs János
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!