- Hessen, Germany
Resident doctor for Neurology
The position is available in Hessen, the German state situated in west central Germany, having borders with Niedersachsen, Thüringen, Bayern, Baden-Württemberg, Rhineland-Pfalz and North Rhine-Westfallen.
The Principal cities of Hessen include Frankfurt am Main, Wiesbaden, Darmstadt, Offenbach, Hanau, Gießen, Weltzar, Limburg and Kassel.
The town in which the position is available is in the close proximity of Darmstadt and Frankfurt am Main.
In the hospitals neurology department, patients are treated rehabilitative after severe damage to the peripheral and central nervous system. The department is characterized by the fact that patients will be enrolled at the earliest stage of the disease.
The department of neurology has the following focal points:
- Resulting conditions after traumatic brain injury
- Cerebral infarction
- Intracerebral hemorrhage
- Inflammatory diseases of the central nervous system
- Hypoxic brain injury
- Computed tomography, angiography and perfusion imaging with EEG, evoked potentials, electromyography, electroneurography, extracranial and intracranial Doppler and duplex sonography.
- Loss of consciousness
- Speech disorder
- Neuropsychological disorders
- Respiratory or Cardiovascular dysregulation
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 3700 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!