- Rehabilitation Medicine and Balneology
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Resident doctor for physical medicineLocation:
The position is available in the German state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. Mecklenburg-Vorpommern is the sixth largest German state by territory, and the least densely populated one. It is situated at the coastline of the Baltic Sea, having also the islands of Rügen and Usedom, making Mecklenburg-Vorpommern one of the leading tourist destinations, due to its pristine nature and holiday resorts.
The state has borders with the Baltic Sea to the north, with Schleswig-Holstein to the west, with Lower Saxony to the southwest, Brandenburg to the south. Mecklenburg-Vorpommern’s capital city is Schwerin, the largest of its cities is Rostock, and other major cities include Greifswald, Neubrandenburg, Stralsund und Wismar.The Hospital
The clinic, in which the position is available, is a specialized clinic with focus points on orthopedics, rheumatology, oncology, physical medicine and naturopathy. The hospital is proud of its profound connection between its naturopathic tradition and its modern medical technology.
The clinic performs the following treatments:
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 3700 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.Ideal candidate:
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services
- Follow up treatments
- Ambulatory care services
- Health weeks and self-pay services
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good(Minimum B2)
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia the Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.Apply Now
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice, so you can start work as soon as possible.
EARN 300 EUROEarn 300 Euro! Apply now!
for recommending us a candidate
for recommending us a candidate
My experience with EGV As I was applying for a position, I knew that my ultimate goal was to.. Dr. Med. Marton Balázs János
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!