- Trauma and orthopaedic surgery
- Nord Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Resident Doctor for Orthopedics and TraumatologyLocationThe position is available in Nord Rhine-Westphalia, the most populous state of Germany, with the four of the country’s ten largest cities. The state comprises a land area of 34,083 km² and shares borders with Belgium in the southwest and the Netherlands in the west and northwest. It has borders with the German states of Lower Saxony to the north and northeast, Rhineland-Palatinate to the south and Hesse to the southeast.The economy of Nord Rhine-Westphalia has flourished in the past years. 37 of Germany’s top 100 corporations are based in Nord Rhine-Westphalia such as Siemens- Werke, Mittal-Drahtwalzwerk, Steinkohlekraftwerk, etc., thus in 2007 the state was responsible for 21.8% of the total German GDP.The HospitalThe hospital in which the position is available is an innovative and effective hospital, handling a wide specter of treatments. It is located in a city with over 100.000 inhabitants and has in its proximity international airports.The Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology benefits of over 80 beds including intensive care beds and offers a wide and comprehensive spectrum of treatment procedures.The focus of the clinic includes treatment procedures for fractures using modern methods of osteosynthesis, joint replacement of the upper and lower extremities, joint preserving operations, axle corrective surgery, arthroscopic surgery of shoulder, knee, elbow and ankle joints, differentiated foot surgery, spine surgery and pediatric orthopedics.The clinic also disposes of a bone graft bank. The department of Orthopedics and Traumatology is in good relations with the department of Physical Therapy and Physiotherapy.The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 3700 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.Ideal candidate:
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- 2-3 Years of experience in Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Required German language level: Good(Minimum B2)
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia the Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice, so you can start work as soon as possible.
EARN 300 EUROEarn 300 Euro! Apply now!
for recommending us a candidate
for recommending us a candidate
My experience with EGV As I was applying for a position, I knew that my ultimate goal was to.. Dr. Med. Marton Balázs János
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!