- General medical practitioner
- Middle East, Middle East UNAVAILABLE
Médecins Sans Frontières is looking for GENERAL PRACTITIONERS
Based on the candidates professional background, the need of their profile in the field and of course their personal availability, they will be proposed a certain project.
The main regions we´re working in are sub-Sahara (i.e. South Sudan, Democratic Republic of Congo, Central African Republic, Chad, Nigeria, Kenya) and the Middle East (Jordan, Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan).
- Clinical work (anamnesis, exams, diagnostic, prescription, clinical triage) with limited technical support
- Monitoring infection control measures, identification of medical risks
- Clinical supervision of medical activities (SRH/HIV/TB/PHC/Malnutrition)
- Implementation and evaluation of MSF guidelines and protocols
- Routine data management (collection and analyses of medical statistics)
- Staff management (supervision, training, evaluation of local staff)
- Collaboration with local authorities, reporting
- Completed medical training and specialization in general medicine
- Six to twelve months availability for a first mission
- Fluency in English and/or French skills
- Highly valuable are: management experience, knowledge in tropical medicine and/or public health, nutrition, TB, HIV/AIDS
- Willingness to work in unstable areas
- Adaptable and able to work in a multicultural team
- Employment contract, with a monthly gross salary of € 1110,71
- International health insurance
- Transport to and accommodation in the mission country
- Visa and vaccinations
- Career and training opportunities
- An unforgettable experience and professional challenge
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...