- Clinical oncology (Radiation oncology)
- Norway, Norway UNAVAILABLE
Job offer for a Specialist Radiotherapy, Central Norway
Norway officially the Kingdom of Norway is a Scandinavian unitary constitutional monarchy whose territory comprises the western portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula, Jan Mayen, the Arctic archipelago of Svalbard, and the sub-Antarctic Bouvet Island. Norway has a total area of 385,252 square kilometres (148,747 sq. mi) and a population of 5,109,059 people.
The country shares a long eastern border with Sweden(1,619 km or 1,006 mi long), which is the longest uninterrupted border within both Scandinavia & Europe at large. Norway is bordered by Finland and Russia to the north-east, and the Skagerrak Strait to the south, with Denmark on the other side. It shares maritime borders with Russia by the Barents Sea; Greenland, the Faroe Islands, and Iceland by the Norwegian Sea; and Sweden, Denmark, and the United Kingdom by the North Sea. Norway's extensive coastline, facing the North Atlantic Ocean and the Barents Sea, is laced with fjords, a renowned part of its landscape.
A vacancy as a staff specialist/consultant in Radiotherapy with experience in Oncology is open.
The specialist/consultant will be working in the surgical clinic, which works closely with an university hospital.
Chemotherapy is given at all hospital. Approximative. 2000 cures are given every year, in the area of gastro, mamma, lunge, gynaecology and haematology.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Work with assessment of patients compared to chemotherapy and tumours (tumour evaluation)
- Follow up patient over a longer period
- Participate in the interdisciplinary team in discussions about the treatment of cancer patients
- Will be a central figure in the work of development services for cancer patients
- Specialist title in Radiotherapy with general clinic competence
- Previous work experience in Oncology is essential
- Availability to complete the Norwegian intensive course
- Permanent contract after six-month trial period.
- Salary starting from 5000 euro net per month. Duties will be paid apart.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Free intensive Norwegian course, also for the family.
- Remuneration during the Norwegian language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!