- Central Sweden, Sweden
- March 31, 2018
Job offer: Dentists in Central Sweden
Sweden officially the Kingdom of Sweden is a Nordic country on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe.
At 450,295 square kilometers (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.4 million. About 85% of the population lives in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.
Sweden has been a member of the European Union since 1 January 1995 and is a member of the OECD. Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world’s eighth highest per capital income. In 2011, it ranked fourth in the world in The Economist's Democracy Index and tenth in the United Nations’ Human Development Index. In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the second most competitive country in the world.
For a better image about Sweden you can also access the following link: http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/
One of the regions in central Sweden is looking for general dentists for public dental clinics located mainly in smaller places.
The main work is taking care of patients of all ages. All clinics are modern and well equipped and all havedental x-ray. In the clinics, there are dentists (in Swedish tandläkare), dental nurses (tandsköterskor) and dental hygienists (tandhygienister) working together. Some of the vacancies will require working in two different clinics, travelling some days per week.
- Interest in working as a general dentist with a broad profile
- Be able to complete the Swedish intensive course
- Permanent contract after obtaining the C1 in Swedish
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
- Study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- The Intensive Swedish course, also for a partner
- A scholarship for the Swedish course of 700 Euros monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 Euro monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...