- Baden-Württemberg, Germany UNAVAILABLE
Resident doctor in Anesthesiology
The position is available in a town which is part of a neighborhood of over 200 000 inhabitants in the Baden-Wurttemberg region, a federal state of Germany located in the south-western part of the country, to the east of the Upper Rhine. It is the third largest in both area and population of all 16 German states. The state capital is Stuttgart.
From an economical point of view, Baden-Wurttemberg is among the most prosperous states in Germany and is one of the wealthiest regions in Europe with a traditionally low unemployment rate.
The department provides over 7 operating rooms treats over 6,000 patients per year with a high proportion of ultrasound-assisted regional anesthesia.
The department is mainly staffed by specialist doctors, therefore providing medical care at high quality and standards. Open communication and team work are highly appreciated in the department.
- Full training in Anesthesiology and also Special pain therapy and Intensive medicine ( Intensivmedizin)
- Best medical equipment and suitable professional environment
- Financial Support for professional development
- Salary according to TV – Ärzte
- Human Medicine Doctor, resident in Anesthesiology
- Experience in the field of Anesthesiology
- Proficient with all anesthesia techniques
- German language level : very good
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...