- Nuclear medicine
- , Sweden UNAVAILABLE
Job offer for a Nuclear medicine specialist, Sweden
Sweden officially the Kingdom of Sweden is a Nordic country on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe.
At 450,295 square kilometers (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.4 million. About 85% of the population lives in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.
Sweden has been a member of the European Union since 1 January 1995 and is a member of the OECD. Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world’s eighth highest per capita income. In 2011, it ranked fourth in the world in The Economist's Democracy Index and tenth in the United Nations’ Human Development Index. In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the second most competitive country in the world.
For a better image about Sweden you can also access the following link: http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/
Working for Public Hospital in south Sweden gives you the opportunity to expand your medical skills, to conciliate your family life with your professional one and be able to do clinical research and deepen your knowledge.
The hospital has 22 clinics and 3 300 employees. The hospital is a fully equipped emergency and teaching hospital.
At the department, there are Siemens ( ) and a Philips camera ( /CT), but the equipment is renewed and recently they started /CT operations.
- Specialist in Nuclear medicine with your title recognised in the EU
- Available to complete the Swedish intensive course
- POSITION: Permanent
- MONTHLY SALARY: after obtaining the Swedish license 5900€
- LANGUAGE COURSE CONDITIONS: Free for you and for your family with a remuneration of 700€ + 70€ per child under the age of 18.
- Free apartment and travel costs covered by the hospital
- OUR SUPPORT: We help you finding your first apartment, school/kindergarten in Sweden and assist you with all the paperwork
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...