- , Denmark
- May 31, 2018
Job offer Dentistry, Denmark
The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
A video about Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rORVetg7NU
Denmark’s biggest dentist chain is looking for broadly educated dentists.
This dentist chain is developing rapidly, and opening more clinics. Today they employ more than 250 skilled dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants, and anaesthesiologists. They have 17 modern clinics spread over Denmark in the country's largest cities.
The clinics have between 6-12 dental chairs and everything in digital equipment, including 2D and 3D scanners. All clinics have the latest equipment and perform most types of dental treatment. The clinics perform both simple and more complex dental procedures.
We are looking for dentists with broad education who are motivated to relocate to Denmark.
As a dentist, we expect you to have high professional standards, and always focus on giving patients a professional and comfortable treatment.
An exciting and challenging career in a dentist chain with ambitions of both national and international growth. As a dentist at the clinic you will meet an informal environment and you will be a central part of a value-driven organization that is characterized by strong cooperation and entrepreneurship, and where you have the opportunity to influence the future decisions.
• Salary offered corresponding to the position requirements.
• Fixed contract with 3-month trial period.
• Working hours: 25-35 hours a week.
• Free Danish classes provided.
At the clinic you get:
• To work with the latest digital equipment
• A life with exciting and challenging medical needs
• A broad network of academic collaboration and togetherness
• The possibility of obtaining extensive experience in implantology and surgery
• 5 years of experience.
• Broadly educated with insight into most types of dental treatment.
• Preferably with interest in surgery, prosthodontics and implant treatments.
• Good level of English.
• Previous experience preferably from a private practice.
• A team player with interest in contributing to a pleasant working environment. You are also expected to be flexible and when needed ready to give a helping hand when time allows you too.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...