- Southern Denmark, Denmark UNAVAILABLE
Job offer for a Specialist Anaesthesiology, Denmark
The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
A video about Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rORVetg7NU
A vacancy as a staff specialist in Anaesthesiology and ICU is open in a public hospital in the Southern part of Denmark. The hospital has a generous policy regarding further training and participation to conferences. The doctor will also be involved in the training of resident doctors and in the further development of the department.
- Specialist title in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care recognised in the EU
- 3 years experience as anaesthesiologist and intensive care doctor
- High level of English
- Availability to complete the Danish intensive care (B2 level)
- Motivation for living and working abroad
• Permanent contract after three-month trial period.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Attractive salary, with progression depending on experience and language level. Duties are paid
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• A free language course program, which will take you to level B2 in Danish. Partners are also offered
• a language course.
• Scholarship for the Danish course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly
• net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...