- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Sweden, Sweden UNAVAILABLE
JD : 1951016
Job offer in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Sweden
Sweden officially the Kingdom of Sweden is a Nordic country on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe.
At 450,295 square kilometers (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.4 million. About 85% of the population lives in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.
Sweden has been a member of the European Union since 1 January 1995 and is a member of the OECD. Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world’s eighth highest per capita income. In 2011, it ranked fourth in the world in The Economist's Democracy Index and tenth in the United Nations’ Human Development Index. In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the second most competitive country in the world.
For a better image about Sweden you can also access the following link: http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/
We are currently looking for specialists in the field of Psychiatry for public hospital located in Southern Sweden.
The hospital is offering 2 positions for specialist in child and adolescent psychiatry and residents in the last years of residency.
The Clinic for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry has 5 units:
1. Emergency department: 4 locations, 24-hour care, possibility to compulsory care, they have patients from the entire county.
2. Anorexia unit: 4 locations daily care and outpatient care for children and adolescents with restrictive problems with eating disorders, assignment from the entire county.
3. Clinical school.
4. Duty call 24/7/365. The main duties are during the office hours, and the rest are done in collaboration with the psychiatric emergency reception.
5. Collaboration with the psychiatric clinic for psychiatric intensive care (PIVA).
In the clinic there are 4 senior consultants, 2 who do call duties from other clinics, 3 resident doctors, 10 psychologists, 8 social workers, 4 special educators, 14 nurses and 9 caretakers.
There are 2 positions for specialist psychiatrists in child and adolescent psychiatry or residents in the last years of the training to work in the outpatient department. The doctor will have to do daytime duties in the child and adolescent psychiatric clinic and also night and weekend duties in collaboration with the adult psychiatry department.
- Specialist title in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry or resident in child and adolescent psychiatry
- Availability to complete the Swedish, intensive course and reach a C1 level
- The candidate should be flexible and have a high level of motivation
- Permanent contract after reaching the C1 Swedish level
- Salary starting from 40 000 . The salary after 6 months is proximately 45-50 000
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
- Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
- Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of a 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!