- General psychiatry
- Southern Sweden, Sweden UNAVAILABLE
JD : 1931016
Job offer in Adult Psychiatry, Sweden
Sweden officially the Kingdom of Sweden is a Nordic country on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe.
At 450,295 square kilometers (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.4 million. About 85% of the population lives in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.
Sweden has been a member of the European Union since 1 January 1995 and is a member of the OECD. Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world’s eighth highest per capita income. In 2011, it ranked fourth in the world in The Economist's Democracy Index and tenth in the United Nations’ Human Development Index. In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the second most competitive country in the world.
For a better image about Sweden you can also access the following link: http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/
We are currently looking for specialist doctors in the field of Adult Psychiatry for public hospital located in Southern Sweden.
The hospital has two inpatient wards, an outpatient general psychiatry ward and an emergency psychiatry department.
The hospital is responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of approximately 108 000 inhabitants. The psychiatrist would work in both inpatient and outpatient care with adult patients, in close collaboration with a team composed by social worker/therapist, psychologist and nurses.
- Specialist title in Psychiatry recognised in the EU.
- Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course.
- High level of English.
• Permanent contract after six-month trial period.
• Salary starting from 3500€ net per month. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700€
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...