- General psychiatry
- Eastern Sweden, Sweden UNAVAILABLE
JD : 1911016
Job offer in Adult Psychiatry, Sweden
Sweden officially the Kingdom of Sweden is a Nordic country on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe. At 450,295 square kilometers (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.4 million. About 85% of the population lives in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.
Sweden has been a member of the European Union since 1 January 1995 and is a member of the OECD. Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world’s eighth highest per capita income. In 2011, it ranked fourth in the world in The Economist's Democracy Index and tenth in the United Nations’ Human Development Index. In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the second most competitive country in the world.
For a better image about Sweden you can also access the following link:
We are currently looking for specialists doctors in the field of Psychiatry for public hospital located in Eastern Sweden.
The Hospital offers employment to 2 adult psychiatrists . The doctors will work in a multidisciplinary team, in both inpatient and outpatient work. The work includes reception, diagnosis and treatment of patients, team sessions, meetings with the patient’s relatives and cooperation with social services.
- Specialist title in Psychiatry recognised in the EU.
- Experience as a General Adult Psychiatrist.
- High level of English.
- Availability to complete the Swedish intensive care (C1 level).
- Permanent contract after successful language exam.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Attractive salary, with progression depending on experience and language level. Duties are paid separately.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- A free language course program, which will take you to level C1 in Swedish. Family members are also offered a language course.
- Scholarship for the Swedish course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!