- Viena, Austria
- May 31, 2018
Specialist Doctor for Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine
We are currently looking for a Specialist Doctor for Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine for a hospital based in the capital city of Austria, Vienna.
In 2016 Vienna was ranked 1st place for the 7th time in a row by the Mercer study as the city with the highest quality of living worldwide. Vienna is a great city for people seeking both the professional and educational opportunities that a developed capital-city has to offer, and the tranquility for families seeking a safe city to raise their children. In addition to these, Vienna is an ex-imperial city with dazzling architecture, innovative museums, buzzing restaurants and coffee houses, a multicultural city that educates and gathers the world’s most different and interesting cultures. So if you would like to start a new life in the city where geniuses like Gustav Klimt and Sigmund Freud made history this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The free position is at a renowned medium-sized private hospital in Vienna which can house approximately 160 patients. The private hospital has its areas of activity in: internal medicine, gynecology, oncology and plastic surgery.
• Job requirements: general and regional aesthesia.
• An average of 4 night shifts/month, opportunity for more if interested.
• Potential optional tasks in the Intensive Care Unit if interested.
• Specialist Doctor for Anesthesiology who appreciates a harmonious, team-oriented work environment and who values a continuous professional development.
• Team-player and open-minded.
• Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Ireland.
• German language level: B2 level.
• Being part of a private hospital which supports your professional development with a 10-days/year programme for external training.
• Being part of a highly motivated team with a high level of cooperation.
• Annual salary starting at 93.000 Euro basic salary (gross).
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
• We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipmen.t
• We will search for job opportunities according to your profile.
• We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews.
• We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract.
• We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children.
• We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor-made and efficient physician recruitment services.
Our main goal is finding the most suitable job for YOU from a wide range of job-offers available on the market. We reach this goal, by focusing on identifying both the personality and professional approach of our candidate and by customizing our work to each candidate.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development“
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...