- Baden Wurttemberg, Germany UNAVAILABLE
Resident doctors for Anesthesiology
EGV is currently looking for a Resident Doctor for Anesthesiology for a hospital located in the Baden-Württemberg federal-region of Germany.
The hospital is based in a splendid city with a long and beautiful historical background. It has a distinctive architecture, with a beautiful city center packed with medieval Gothic and Baroque buildings. The city offers great education opportunities and also has a long tradition as a university town, ideal for expats with children.
The hospital is large and modern, equipped with high-end technology and has a strategic partnership with the regional hospital. The department for anesthesiology and intensive care consists of almost 30 doctors. It has 10 operating rooms in which more than 12.000 anesthesia are being yearly performed. This hospital has a full training program in the fields of anesthesiology, special anesthesiology, intensive care, and special pain therapy.
- To have an interesting job where you have the opportunity to perform challenging tasks
- To be part of a highly motivated and innovative team
- To be part of a hospital which supports your professional development
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Ireland
- German language level: very good
- Prior work experience is an advantage
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor-made and efficient physician recruitment services.
Our main goal is finding the most suitable job for YOU from a wide range of job-offers available on the market. We reach this goal, by focusing on identifying both the personality and professional approach of our candidate and by customizing our work to each candidate.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development“
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...