- Denmark, Denmark UNAVAILABLE
Dentist – Denmark
The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
A video about Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rORVetg7NU
Dentist couples for private clinics
You will work in a Danish private dental clinic with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions and solid financial situation. You will have a better work-life balance and secure future. You can also become clinic owner in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, which will provide great financial potentials.
The clinics are located in small town areas. They have built-up patient circle and loyal and experienced staff. You will work in friendly atmosphere with colleagues as well as patients. Your primary tasks will be general dentistry, crowns, bridges, endo-treatment etc.
Generally, the clinic is led by two dental surgeons, so it’s an ideal opportunity for dentist couples.
- Dentist with minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in general dentistry in the private sector
- Patient oriented, with cooperative skills, entrepreneurial spirit and business oriented mindset, long term perspective
- Ambitious of having your own private dental clinic
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- A dentist couple, both seeking employment in Denmark
What can you expect?
- 40 hour working week organized in a family friendly way
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Possibility to have your own private clinic within the foreseeable future
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Legal framework and expertise
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...