- General medical practitioner
- German Cantons, Switzerland UNAVAILABLE
General Practitioners for Switzerland
Switzerland, or the Swiss Confederation, is a federal republic consisting of 26 cantons, with Bern as the seat of the federal authorities. The country is situated in Western Europe, where it is bordered by Germany to the north, France to the west, Italy to the south, and Austria and Liechtenstein to the east.
The medical practices in which the positions are available cater for the individual medical care of its patients, using state of the art medical equipment for diagnosis and the expertise of its medical staff.
Within the practices the staff benefits of constant internal and external further training
The practices are equipped with:
- Electronic medical records
- Allergy diagnostics
- Stress tests and pulmonary tests
- Ambulatory blood pressure measurements
The form of work required is full time, with a 40 hours’ work-week. This is rewarded with a gross salary of approx. 150 000 CHF depending on each candidate’s experience . For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 25 days of leave/year + 9 national holydays.
- Human medicine doctor, specialist in general medicine, or specialist in internal medicine willing to work as a General Practitioner
- 3-5 years’ experience as specialist doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: B2 level
- The medical staff is mostly exempted from administrative tasks, focusing mostly on activities of the medical act.
- The doctors and nurses are well trained and well organized and used to working as a team
- During holidays, the patients are taken up by the colleagues
Benefits if you choose to work with EGV
- Our company offers our candidates German medical language courses
- For better integration in the Swiss health system, we offer German medical language courses before you start work.
- We finance an intensive B2 German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.eu/en/cursuri.html
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice, so you can start work as soon as possible
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
For more info please contact Mr. Vlad Sarca:
Tel: 0040 259 211 121
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!