- General psychiatry
- NRW, Germany UNAVAILABLE
Resident doctor for Psychiatry
The position is available in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia, which is one of the most populous states of Germany,. . The state was formed in 1946 after the merge of the northern Rhineland and Westphalia. The state’s capital is Düsseldorf. The position is located at around 30 minutes from a very big city.
The hospital in which the position is available is a specialized center with focus on mental health.
The Psychiatry department:
In the Department of General Psychiatry and psychotherapy patients are treated with general psychiatric disorders that are not necessarily dependent on the proximity of a somatic clinic. It will address the full range of psychiatric disorders of the more common disorders, schizophrenia, depression and bipolar disorders on personality disorders, neuroses, acute stress reactions and anxiety disorders to PTSD (posttraumatic stress disorder), obsessive-compulsive disorders, sexual dysfunction and others.
The hospital offers:
- Full training possibilities in the field of psychiatry
- A team oriented work environment
- Temporary housing on site
- Ideal Candidate:
- Human medicine doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland
- German language level : very good
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...