- General psychiatry
- Denmark, Denmark UNAVAILABLE
Specialist Doctor Psychiatry
The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
A video about Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rORVetg7NU
A vacancy as a staff specialist in psychiatry is open in a regional hospital in Denmark. The hospital is looking for at broadly educated specialist in Psychiatry.
We are looking for a new colleague in our department for Trauma and Torture Survivors.
We have a very specialized function for the treatment of veterans with PTSD and regional function for traumatized refugees and immigrants with PTSD. We offer specialized, differentiated evaluation and treatment.
We are looking for a doctor with:
- Broad general psychiatric experience
- Experience with trauma and torture survivors and / or experience with depression and anxiety disorders
- With the desire to create networks and collaboration across our collaborative interfaces
- Who is not afraid to step into a field where other languages and cultures "disturbs" the usual way of thinking and can be an important part of the diagnostic investigation.
The hospital offers:
A great opportunity to grow professionally. Good and deeply committed colleagues with different professional backgrounds. Working in informal work environment. The department is organized in multidisciplinary teams consisting of psychologists, physiotherapists, social workers, family therapists and secretaries. Good working conditions; Six weeks paid holiday; 37-hour working week. Duties must be expected after having settled down in the department.
- You are a specialist doctor in psychiatry
- You are passionate about your work
- You are committed and dynamic have good interpersonal skills
- You are development-oriented and interested developing the clinic
- Permanent contract
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive Danish course, also for your partner.
- A scholarship for the Danish course of 700 EUR monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 EUR monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family. Requirements:
- Specialist exam in psychiatry
- Interest and experience in
- Experience in research and teaching will be appreciated • Ability to complete the Danish intensive course. (B2 level)
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...