- Clinical radiology
- Denmark, Denmark
Specialist Doctor in Radiology - Denmark
The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
A video about Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rORVetg7NU
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
- Predominantly musculoskeletal scans are conducted.
- The unit is equipped with Digital transillumination
- 3 conventional x-ray rooms
- 2 ultrasound laboratories with ultrasound scanners with colour dopplers
- Fully digitalized with a RIS/PACS-system, which makes it possible to work tele-radiologically.
- Conventional Radiology, CT, Ultrasound and MRI, has an interest in interventional procedures
- Professionally engaged and solid with a broad radiological experience.
- Independent and able to see development potentials for yourself and the department.
- Stable, trustworthy, positive and cooperative with other specialist professions.
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability of taking part in the intensive language course
- Specialised in Radiology
- Human medicine doctor, graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Professional command of English
- Ability to complete the Danish intensive course. (B2 Level CEFR)
What can you expect:
- Being part of a newly build hospital with modern equipment.
- Good working conditions; Six weeks paid holiday; 37-hour working week.
- Duties must be expected! We offer:
- Permanent contract
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Intensive Danish course, also for partner.
- A scholarship for the Danish course of 700 EUR monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 EUR monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!