- Denmark, Denmark UNAVAILABLE
Specialist Ophthalmology – Denmark
The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
A video about Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rORVetg7NU
You will work in a Danish private clinic with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The Ophthalmology Clinic diagnoses and treat patients with mixed collection of ophthalmic medical conditions. All of the clinic’s patients have been referred to the clinic by either their GPs, or a specialized hospital department.
The clinic offers the following treatments:
- control of diabetic patients
- control and diagnose of glaucoma and cataract patients
- control and diagnose of patients with AMD
- control and diagnose of children with eyesight problems and/or squint
- control, diagnose and treatment of patients with immediate eye diseases
- foreign objects
- acute loss of vision
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Ophthalmology
- Professional command of English
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ambition of having an own private clinic
- Patient orientedness, co-operative skills, entrepreneurial spirit, business oriented mind-set, long term perspective
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...