- Denmark, Denmark UNAVAILABLE
Specialist Doctor Neurology - Denmark
The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
A video about Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rORVetg7NU
Staff specialist, Neurology
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Department of Neurology has the regional responsibility for most neurological disorders. The department performs examination, diagnostic, treatment, caring, neurorehabilitation and follow up control of patients with neurological disorders from admission area of 200,000-300,000 citizens.
Neurological department has a joint department management consisting of one head nurse and one managing chief physician who has the responsibility for the entire neurological department.
The department management refers to the hospital management and has contact to the other departments and clinics at the regional hospital
The staff specialist has to contribute to:
- Perform the daily ward rounds, outpatient duties and watch duty in a scheduled flow.
- Ensuring a high quality in patient treatment and care
- Ensuring the continuing documentation of the department’s tasks, production and quality
- Ensuring the best possible resource utilisation and to stimulate the medical and cross-functional cooperation across the departments
- Further train the medical staff and other staff groups
- The establishment of the best possible cooperation within the department and the remaining hospital
- Initiate developmental and research tasks and hereby contribute to the profession’s continuing development and reputation
- Medical specialist in Neurology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!