- Trauma and orthopaedic surgery
- Bayern, Germany
Senior Physician/Consultant in Orthopedics and Traumatology
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland.
The hospital is situated an hour’s drive away from Nuremberg, Bayern’s second largest city.
With over 260 beds for inpatient care, the hospital provides basic medical care to its surrounding community, thus being the biggest medical care provider of the region.
The Traumatology and Orthopedics Department:
The department covers a wide spectrum of trauma including pelvic and spinal surgery, with the most modern treatment measures. A particular focus of the department is the replacement of artificial joints such as hip, knee, shoulder and ankle.
The department performs:
- Round the clock emergency treatment for adults and children
- Acute care of multiple injuries (polytrauma) including intensive care
- Surgical and conservative treatment of bone fractures and muscle injuries including spinal, pelvic and joint injuries.
- Artificial joint replacement of large joints, particularly the knee and hip and the shoulder and ankle with minimally invasive approaches and implants of the highest quality.
- Arthroscopy of large joints, especially the knee and the shoulder and the ankle in fresh and degenerative diseases
- Arthroscopic cruciate ligament operations on the knee
- Treatment of sports injuries
- Treatment of hand injuries
- Corrective procedures used in incorrect positions on the extremities (arms, legs, feet - for example hallux valgus)
- Treatment of bone and soft tissue infections
- Treatment of non-healing bone fractures (nonunion)
- Outpatient surgery. eg metal distances, joint endoscopies, Dupuytren, carpal tunnel syndrome or ganglion
- Senior Physician/Consultant in Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland
- German language level : very good
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!