- Denmark, Denmark UNAVAILABLE
Staff specialist Cardiology – Rheumatology
The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy constituting of the country of Denmark in northern Europe and two autonomous constituent countries, the Faroe Islands in the North Atlantic and Greenland in North America.
Denmark itself is the southernmost of the Nordic countries, located southwest of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The country consists of a large peninsula, Jutland and many islands, most notably Zealand, Funen, Vedsyssel-Thy, Lolland, Falster and Bornholm, as well as hundreds of minor islands often referred to as the Danish Archipelago.
From an economic point of view, Denmark features an above average European living standard and a high amount of free trade. Denmark ranks 16th in the word in terms of GDP per capita and ranks 5th in nominal GDP per capita. According to the World Bank Group, Denmark has the most flexible labor market in Europe. It is easy to hire and fire, and between jobs, unemployment compensation is very high. Denmark has the world’s lowest level of income inequality, according to the UN, and the world’s highest minimum wage, according to the IMF.
According to the World Economic Forum report of 2008, IMD and The Economist, Denmark is one of the most competitive economies in the world.
A video about Denmark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rORVetg7NU
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The Department offers good working conditions with great opportunities for professional challenges and development. The department has a high level of professional ambition and an active approach with regard to introducing new examination and treatment methods. There are good opportunities to develop your professional profile.
- Specialised in rheumatology
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect ?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!