- NRW, Germany
Senior Physician/Consultant - Neurology
The position is available in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia. North Rhine-Westphalia is the most populous state of Germany, with four of the country’s ten largest cities. The state was formed in 1946 after the merge of the northern Rhineland and Westphalia. The state’s capital is Düsseldorf. The position is located at around 30 minutes from a very big city.
The position is situated in a family friendly Region of NRW, with good schools and universities in close proximity.
The hospital in which the position is available is specialized in psychiatry, child and adolescent psychiatry and neurology. The hospital has over 900 beds for its 10 departments.
The Neurology department:
The Neurology department has 53 beds and a monitoring center with 7 beds. Yearly de department provides medical care for over 2600 patients with neurological afflictions.
All modern investigation methods such as EEG, video simultaneous EEG, long term EEG, CSF, EMG, NCV, trans cranial magnetic stimulation, EPOV’s extra - / trans cranial Doppler, Farbduplex – Sonography, sleep apnea screening, CT MRI and X-Ray, ensure state of the art neurological treatment.
- Consultant/Senior Physician in Neurology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Very good German language skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...