- Internal medicine
- Hessen, Germany
Resident doctor in Internal Medicine
The position is available in Germany in Hessen. Hessen is situated in west-central Germany and has borders with Niedersachsen, Thüringen, Bayern, Baden-Württemberg, Rheinland-Pfalz and Nordrhein-Westfallen.
The principal cities of Hessen include Frankfurt am Main, Wiesbaden, Darmstadt, Offenbach, Hanau, Gießen, Wetzlar and Limburg in the greater Rhine Main Area, Fulda in the east and Kassel and Marburg an der Lahn in the north. The states capital city is Wiesbaden, and its largest city is Frankfurt am Main.
The hospital in which the position is available provides basic care to its surrounding community, covering a wide range of treatment and diagnostic procedures, thus providing both inpatient and outpatient medical care to over 17000 patients per year.
The internal medicine department:
The internal medicine department has 80 beds for inpatient medical care and provides treatment for over 3000 patients per year. The department focuses on gastroenterology, pneumology, rheumatology, oncology, diabetology, non-invasive cardiology and pain therapy.
The internal medicine department is looking for a resident doctor for internal medicine and provides:
- 48 months training in internal medicine
- 24 month training Gastroenterology
- 24 month training Pneumology.
- In cooperation with neighboring clinics, full training as an internist.
- 10 days in external professional training and individual professional training.
- Regular internal training.
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Experience in internal medicine is a plus but not mandatory
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Very good German language skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!