- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Saxony-Anhalt , Germany
Specialist doctor for gynecology/obstetrics
The position is available in the German state Saxony-Anhalt. Saxony-Anhalt is a landlocked state, surrounded by Lower Saxony, Brandenburg, Saxony and Thuringia. The capital of Saxony-Anhalt is Magdeburg. It is the largest city in the state, head-to-head with Halle.
The obstetrics/gynecology department of the hospital in which the position is available, treats patients of all ages, in all the stages of life, and provides care to the patient’s specific needs and conditions under optimal conditions.
The department provides a wide range of diagnostics and treatment procedures with particular strong points in:
- All major abdominal and vaginal operations specific for the department
- Minimal invasive surgery (MIS) of the female genitalia with preference for organ preserving surgical techniques
- Interventions for urinary complaints, including all modern surgical procedures as TVT Sacropexie etc.
- Surgical treatments for benign and malignant breast disease with a predilection for breast conserving surgery
- Use of modern techniques appropriate in all cases such as sentinel lymph nodule removal
- Stage appropriate surgery of malignancies of the female genital organs
- Outpatient and inpatient chemotherapy and hormone treatment
- Diagnosis of disorders and treatment in the early pregnancy
- Endoscopic diagnosis of infertility
- Clarification of period disorders and anomalies
- Conservative treatment of inflammatory diseases of the female genitalia
- Tubal sterilization
- Outpatient surgery
- Incontinence diagnosis
The maternity ward is up to date regarding all modern aspects. All midwives, doctors and pediatricians work as a team to provide a secure and peaceful atmosphere for the expecting mother.
Particular emphasis in obstetrics are:
- Individual and family-oriented obstetrics
- Use of alternative delivery methods available on request
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4800 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
• Human Medicine Doctor, Specialist in Gynecology / Obstetrics
• Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
• Required German language level: Good
• We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
• We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
• We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
• We will accompany you during the interviews
• We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
• We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
• We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
• We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...