- Internal medicine
- Vienna, Austria UNAVAILABLE
Specialist doctor for Internal Medicine Vienna
The position is available in Vienna Austria, a landlocked country situated in Central Europe with a rough population of 8.47 million. Austria has borders with the Czech Republic and Germany in the north, Hungary and Slovakia in the east, Slovenia and Italy in the south and Switzerland and Lichtenstein to the West.
Austria is the 12th richest country in the world in terms of GDP per capita and has a well-developed social market economy and a high standard of living. Austrian health policy follows the principle of ensuring equal access to high-quality care for all, irrespective of income, age and gender. Austria's health care system was given 9th place by the World Health Organization (WHO) in their mid-00s international ranking. The level of investment in health-care infrastructure is high by international standards. Also, compared to other OECD countries, the Austrian population enjoys above-average access to major medical-technical equipment.
The hospital in which the position is available has 200 beds for inpatient care. The internal medicine department has 60 beds and provides care for over 3000 patients per year and for 7000 ambulatory patients per year.
The department offers a wide spectrum of treatment and medical procedures such as ECG, Ultrasounds, and Endoscopies.
For this position one can expect a yearly gross salary between 90000 - 100000 Euros (including overtime pay and on calls)
- Specialist doctor in Internal Medicine
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: B2
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you find a home, school and kindergarten for you and your children
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice, so you can start work as soon as possible
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...