- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Bayern, Germany
Resident doctor and Consultant for Gynecology
The position for a resident doctor and the position for consultant in Gynecology are both available at the same hospital in the German state of Bayern. Bayern state capital is Munich and it’s known for its annual Oktoberfest beer festival, art museums and ornate Nymphenburg Palace. The Romantic Road starts in northwestern Würzburg, winds south through pastoral villages and medieval towns and culminates in the foothills of the Alps near Germany’s southern border. The biggest city in the hospital’s proximity is Nuremberg.
The hospital in which the positios are available provides basic medical care for its surrounding community. The main departments of the hospital focus on Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Gynecology and ENT. The hospital has over 200 beds for inpatient care.
The Gynecology Department:
The Gynecology department is responsible for over 400 births/year and carries out more than 700 gynecology procedures. Surgical procedures include oncologic surgery (breast cancer surgery with BET + Sentinell). The particular focus is the modern, micro-invasive uterine surgery (LSH, TLS, Laparoscopic sacropexy, Myomnukleation) and Urogynecology (TVT, mesh surgery, CESA / VASA).
The hospital offers:
- a state of the art equipped department that meet every modern requirements with ultrasonic examination equipment and a urodynamic measuring station.
- A challenging but team oriented work environment
- Internal and external training possibilities
- Help with the accommodation for you and your family: housing and nursery
- Resident doctor in Gynecology/ Consultant in Gynecology
- Proficient in German.
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!