- Trauma and orthopaedic surgery
- Bayern, Germany
Resident doctor for Orthopedic Surgery
The position is available in Bayern, which is Germany’s largest state. The state capital Munich is known for its annual Oktoberfest beer festival, art museums and ornate Nymphenburg Palace. The Romantic Road starts in northwestern Würzburg, winds south through pastoral villages and medieval towns and culminates in the foothills of the Alps near Germany’s southern border.
The hospital in which the position is available provides basic medical care for its surrounding community. The main departments of the hospital focus on Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Gynecology and ENT. The hospital has over 200 beds for inpatient care.
The Surgery department has over 60 beds for inpatient care.
The department is certified as a trauma center and is responsible for the treatment of all types of injuries including multiple injuries, except neurotraumatology.
Another focus of the department is the arthroplasty of the hip and knee joints and arthroscopy of the shoulder, knee and ankle. In cooperation with a specialist in neurosurgery the also performs procedures on the spine such as intervertebral disc surgery.
The department is fully licensed to provide further training in Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- Resident doctor in Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Proficient in German.
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...