- Brandenburg, Germany
Specialist Doctor for Internal Medicine / Rheumatology
The hospital in which the position is available is situated in Brandenburg, one of the sixteen federated states of Germany. Brandenburg encompasses about 3,000 lakes and over 30,000 kilometres of waterways, forming Germany’s largest water landscape, which is unique in Europe.
Brandenburg’s capital city is Potsdam, located in the outskirts of Berlin, was built on an island between the branched arms of the Havel River.
The hospital in which the position is available has 1000 beds for inpatient care and provides medical care to over 100.000 patients/year.
For the department of Internal Medicine the hospital is currently looking for a Specialist Doctor in Internal Medicine/Rheumatology.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Medical and organizational responsibility of the rheumatology department
- Outpatient – Inpatient care of rheumatology patients.
- Coordination of rheumatology studies
- Supervision of resident doctors and medical students
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year.
- Specialist doctor in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology with several years of clinical experience in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
- Interest in further medical training.
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland
- German language level : very good
- The hospital is prepared to help you find suitable accommodation for you and your family
- A versatile and challenging work environment
- Regular training
- Promotion possibilities
- Additional company pension
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...