- Brandenburg, Germany
Specialist doctor for Pediatrics
The position is available in the German state of Brandenburg. Brandenburg is one of the sixteen federated states of Germany. The capital is Potsdam.
It lies in the east of the country and is one of the federal states that was re-created in 1990 upon the reunification of the former West Germany and East Germany. Brandenburg surrounds but does not include the national capital and city-state Berlin.
The hospital in which the position is available is a state of the art equipped hospital with over 300 beds for inpatient care and provides standard medical care for its surrounding community.
The pediatric ward has 20 beds for inpatient care and provides medical services to over 1200 patients/year (for patients under the age of 18). The emergency services of the hospital also receive 2200 pediatric patients per year.
Range of treatment:
- general pediatrics
- pediatric neurology
- pediatric rheumatology
- pediatric surgery
The pediatrics department is in close collaboration with the Gynecology department and is responsible with the care of new born babies and premature born babies.
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year. Availability for on calls is a must.
- Specialist doctor in Pediatrics
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland
- German language level : very good
- The hospital is prepared to help you find suitable accommodation for you and your family
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...