- Rehabilitation Medicine and Balneology
- Rheinland Pfalz, Germany
Resident doctor for physical therapy
The position is available in the German state of Rhineland-Pfalz. Situated in western Germany the state borders Nordrhein-Westfalen, Hessen, Baden-Württemberg, Saarland, and has international borders with France Luxembourg and Belgium. The position is available in a big city.
The position is available in a therapy center and a policlinic which provides a combination of day-care and outpatient medical care.
The Center for Rehabilitation offers the form of semi-hospital care. Patients receive 5 days a week an intense and comprehensive treatment program. In the evening and on weekends the patients have the opportunity their "free time" to make as they want and are not tied to a clinic site. Experience has shown that patients appreciate this very rehab mold especially since they are either in their family, with friends or by themselves in a "non-clinical" environment.
The physiotherapy department offers different treatment elements and methods as part of rehabilitation, these methods include:
- General Physiotherapy
- stool gymnastics
- manual lymphatic drainage
- manual Therapy
- Manual Trigger point
- Medical training
- coordination training
- physiotherapy group
- Bobath concept Physiotherapy (for Children and adults)
- physical therapy
- classical massage therapy
- specific foot gymnastic
- Specific hand gymnastics
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year.
- Medical doctor with some clinical experience
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Capable of handling MS-Office
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and way of working
- Enjoys personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...