- Internal medicine
- Lower Saxony , Germany
Resident doctor for Internal Medicine
The position is available in Lower Saxony, a German state situated in north-western Germany, second in area and fourth in population among the sixteen states of Germany. Lower Saxony borders on (from north and clockwise) the North Sea, the states of Schleswig-Holstein, Hamburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Brandenburg, Saxony-Anhalt, Thuringia, Hesse and North Rhine-Westphalia, and the Kingdom of the Netherlands. In total, Lower Saxony borders more neighboring states than any other federal state.
The hospital, in which the position is available, is an acute general hospital with over 150 Beds, with the departments of Internal Medicine, Anesthesia, Surgery, and OB/GYN and ENT inpatient beds.
The department of Internal Medicine is divided into two medical clinics. The Medical Clinic 1, with focus points on Cardiology and internal intensive medicine, offers a complete spectrum of conservative and invasive treatments.
The Medical Clinic 2 has focus points on Gastroenterology, Oncology and Metabolic Diseases. The Medical Clinic 2 uses all modern methods of diagnostics and invasive endoscopy including:
- therapeutic ERCP
- therapeutic and diagnostic Endosonography
- The KM-sonography including ultrasound, with modern high-end devices
The training curriculum for the internal medicine department guarantees a rotation between clinics. The hospital is willing to search for an apartment and a Kindergarten or nanny in order to help you and your family accommodate.
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 3700 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
• Human Medicine Doctor
• Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
• Required German language level: Good
• We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
• We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
• We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
• We will accompany you during the interviews
• We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
• We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
• We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
• We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!