- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Norway, Norway UNAVAILABLE
Specialist in Child and adolescent psychiatry
Norway officially the Kingdom of Norway is a Scandinavian unitary constitutional monarchy whose territory comprises the western portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula, Jan Mayen, the Arctic archipelago of Svalbard, and the sub-Antarctic Bouvet Island. Norway has a total area of 385,252 square kilometres (148,747 sq. mi) and a population of 5,109,059 people.
The country shares a long eastern border with Sweden(1,619 km or 1,006 mi long), which is the longest uninterrupted border within both Scandinavia & Europe at large. Norway is bordered by Finland and Russia to the north-east, and the Skagerrak Strait to the south, with Denmark on the other side. It shares maritime borders with Russia by the Barents Sea; Greenland, the Faroe Islands, and Iceland by the Norwegian Sea; and Sweden, Denmark, and the United Kingdom by the North Sea. Norway's extensive coastline, facing the North Atlantic Ocean and the Barents Sea, is laced with fjords, a renowned part of its landscape.
The capital city Oslo is the largest in the nation, with a population of 630,000. Norway has extensive reserves of petroleum, natural gas, minerals, lumber, seafood, fresh water, and hydropower.
Norway is a unitary parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy. It is a unitary state with administrative subdivisions on two levels known as counties (fylke) and municipalities (kommuner).
Although having rejected European Union membership in two referenda, Norway maintains close ties with the union and its member countries.
Norway has the fourth-highest per capita income in the world. The country maintains a Nordic welfare model with universal health care, subsidized higher education, and a comprehensive social security system. From 2001 to 2006, and then again from 2009 through 2011, Norway has had the highest human development index ranking in the world. In 2011, Norway also ranked the highest on the Democracy Index.
The clinic consists of different specialist departments that offer diagnosis, treatment and care for women, children, adolescents and their families and it is located in two hospitals.
The department has 100 employees (10 of them are specialist doctors) and 25 of them (of which 3 are specialist doctors) work at the child and adolescent psychiatry department.
The child and adolescent psychiatry department offer psychiatric evaluation and treatment for children and adolescent from 0-18 years. The section has a polyclinic and family admissions. There are organised groups of expertise in relation to professional development across teams. A large part of the activities is outpatient so some travelling must be expected.
- Specialist in Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Human medicine doctor, graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Professional command of English
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- A dynamic, medical local hospital with well-functioning department and committed staff
- Good work environment and great interest in education in an active teaching environment
- A mono and cross-functional environment with focus on a balanced relationship between private life, further training and production.
- A department with focus on quality in each continuity of care
- An experienced and committed staff
- Well integrated work with quality development and accreditation in daily life
- Medical and organizational development
- Six weeks paid holiday
- A six month language course for you and your family and Norwegian Medical Language Program with settlement assistance and free accommodation and 700 Euro/ month
- A short trip to Norway prior to the six months’ language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Norway
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Norway
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...