- Bavaria, Germany
Resident Doctor in Neurology
The positions are available in the Bavaria region, the largest state of Germany and the second most populous state in Germany with over 12 million inhabitants. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria and the Czech Republic as well as with Switzerland (across Lake Constance). Neighbouring states within Germany are Baden-Württemberg, Hesse, Thuringia and Saxony. The Bavarian Alps define the border with Austria, (including the Austrian federal-states of Vorarlberg, Tyrol and Salzburg) and within the range is the highest peak in Germany, the Zugspitze. The Bavarian Forest and the Bohemian Forest form the vast majority of the frontier with the Czech Republic and Bohemia.
Bavaria has long had one of the largest and healthiest economies of any region in Germany, or Europe for that matter. Its GDP in 2007 exceeded 434 billion Euros (about 600 bn US$). This makes Bavaria itself one of the largest economies in Europe and only 17 countries in the world have higher GDP.
The hospital in which the position is available is in the Bavaria region of Germany. The hospital has 300 beds for inpatient care.
Characteristics of the neurological department:
- Close contact between Specialist and Resident Doctors.
- Wide range of neurological diagnoses:
o Including rare diseases such as Syringomyelia
o Post-polio syndrome
o Balint’s syndrome
o Visual disturbances
- Early introduction of junior doctors in the diagnostic procedure in neurology
- Neurologic diagnosis:
o Duplex Doppler
o EMG and ENG
o Neuro-visual diagnosis
Inter-disciplinary team-work, curiosity, and the ability to listen to.
- A performance based, negotiated pay.
- Special allowance of modern types of services.
- Extensive promotion of education and training.
- Relief of administrative work by team assistant.
- Professional supervision.
- Flexible working hours.
- Assistance with the provision of housing.
- Acceptance of moving expenses.
- Absolute confidentiality.
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 3700 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
· Human Medicine Doctor
· Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
· Required German language level: Good
· We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
· We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
· We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
· We will accompany you during the interviews
· We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
· We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
· We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
· We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...