- Clinical radiology
- Bavaria, Germany
Specialist doctor for Radiology, Germany
There are currently 2 positions available for specialist doctors in Radiology.
The positions are available in the Bavaria region, the largest state of Germany and the second most populous state in Germany with over 12 million inhabitants. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria and the Czech Republic as well as with Switzerland (across Lake Constance). Neighbouring states within Germany are Baden-Württemberg, Hesse, Thuringia and Saxony. The Bavarian Alps define the border with Austria, (including the Austrian federal-states of Vorarlberg, Tyrol and Salzburg) and within the range is the highest peak in Germany, the Zugspitze. The Bavarian Forest and the Bohemian Forest form the vast majority of the frontier with the Czech Republic and Bohemia.
Bavaria has long had one of the largest and healthiest economies of any region in Germany, or Europe for that matter. Its GDP in 2007 exceeded 434 billion Euros (about 600 bn US$). This makes Bavaria itself one of the largest economies in Europe and only 17 countries in the world have higher GDP.
Your tasks as specialist doctors in Radiology include:
· Independent outpatient care of your patients
· Investigation, treatment and counseling to patients in all questions of the department
· Participation in team meetings
· Interdisciplinary and collegial collaboration with your colleagues
· Regular training and continuing education
Your advantages if you choose to work as a specialist doctor in Radiology here:
· Entry into outpatient care, without financial risk
· Interdisciplinary collaboration in a motivated team with excellent specialists, support and commitment is rewarded.
· Modern diagnostics in high-quality, tasteful practice rooms
· Regular training and continuing education opportunities
· Attractive salary with opportunities for development
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4800 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
· Human Medicine Doctor, specialist in Radiology, with experience in Radiology.
· Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
· Required German language level: Good
· Capable of handling MS-Office
· Conceptual and analytical thinking and way of working
· Enjoys of personal contact with patients
· Has good team-work and communication skills
· We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
· We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
· We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
· We will accompany you during the interviews
· We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
· We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
· We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
· We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...