- General medical practitioner
- Sweden, Sweden UNAVAILABLE
GPs for Sweden:
Sweden, officially the Kingdom of Sweden is a Nordic country on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe.
At 450,295 square kilometres (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.4 million. About 85% of the population lives in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.
Sweden has been a member of the European Union since 1 January 1995 and is a member of the OECD. Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world’s eighth highest per capita income. In 2011, it ranked fourth in the world in The Economist's Democracy Index and tenth in the United Nations’ Human Development Index. In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the second most competitive country in the world.
The GP clinics in South Sweden are looking for specialists in Family Medicine. The primary care centres are modern and well equipped. Usually, the team of a primary care centre has approximately 20-40 employees, including family doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, laboratory staff and assistants. There is a close collaboration with the hospitals in the region, which are part of the same public health care organisation.
- Specialist title in Family Medicine
- Interest in working as a GP with a broad profile
- Be able to complete the Swedish intensive course
- Permanent contract after obtaining the C1 in Swedish, Swedish licence and proven experience. Up to 1 year
- Training courses within working hours
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
- Study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs
- The Intensive Swedish course, also for a partner
- A scholarship for the Swedish course of 700 Euros monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 Euro monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
- A six month language course for you and your family and Swedish Medical Language Program with settlement assistance and free accommodation and 700 Euro per diem/ month,
- A short trip to Sweden prior to the six months’ language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area,
- Cultural teaching prior to departure,
- Accommodation assistance in Sweden,
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Sweden,
- Hotline service for urgent questions,
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile,
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract,
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!