- Hessen, Germany
Resident doctor for neurology
The position is available in the German state of Hessen. The state of Hessen is situated in west-central Germany and has borders with Niedersachsen, Thüringen, Bayern, Baden-Württemberg, Rheinland-Pfalz and Nordrhein-Westfallen.
The principal cities of Hessen include Frankfurt am Main, Wiesbaden, Darmstadt, Offenbach, Hanau, Gießen, Wetzlar and Limburg in the greater Rhine Main Area, Fulda in the east and Kassel and Marburg an der Lahn in the north. The states capital city is Wiesbaden, and its largest city is Frankfurt am Main.
The position is available in the neurology department of an acute hospital. The neurology department annually provides medical care to more than 2.400 patients suffering from acute and chronic neurological disorders. The department of neurology has the following stations:
- Intensive Care Unit
- Stroke unit
- General Neurology station
- Neurological Geriatrics
The department is equipped with all the modern diagnostic devices such as:
- neurological ultrasound (Extracranial and Transcranial Doppler Sonography, and color Doppler sonography, embolism detection, PFO diagnosis)
- electrophysiology (electromyography, Neurography, multimodal evoked potentials, autonomic testing including tilt table)
- digital electroencephalography and the video endoscopy
The principal medical services offered by the department include:
- Neurological examination
- Electrophysiological diagnosis
- Sip diagnostics
- ultrasound diagnosis
- tilt table test
The hospital has full training authorization for conducting the residency training in neurology including one year of training in psychiatry. The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 29 days of leave/year. The hospital has also a nursery for doctors with small children.
- Medical doctor, preferably with experience in neurology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Enjoys of personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...