- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
Specialist doctor for Obstetrics and Gynecology
The position is available in the German state of Baden Wurttemberg, the third largest German state in both terms of area and population. Baden- Wurttemberg is situated in the southwestern part of the country to the east of the Upper Rhine, and is the third largest in both area a population, with an area of 35742 square kilometers and 10.7 million inhabitants. The state capital is Stuttgart.
Baden-Württemberg shares its borders with France, Switzerland, Rhineland Palatine, Hesse and Bavaria. Most of the major cities of Baden Wurttemberg straddle the banks of the Neckar River.
Major cities in Baden-Württemberg are Baden-Baden, Freiburg, Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Pforzheim, Ulm and the capital city Stuttgart.
The hospital is currently looking for a Senior Physician for the Obstetrics and gynecology department. The hospital treats over 15,000 inpatients and over 35,000 outpatients per year.
The obstetrics and gynecology department has over 50 beds; around 1.200 births are carried out yearly in the department.
The obstetrics and gynecology department has the following units:
- prenatal diagnostics unit (DEGUM II, all interventions)
- perinatal center
- Certified Breast Center (interventional diagnosis incl. stereotactic breast biopsy)
The following types of treatment are performed in the department:
- Gynecology including radical tumor surgery and palliative care
- Colposcopy with high-end colposcopy and laser surgery,
- Complex minimally invasive abdominal surgery including laparoscopic oncosurgery
- Incontinence and lowering operations
- Specialist doctor for obstetrics and gynecology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Capable of handling MS-Office
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and way of working
- Enjoys personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...