- Saarland, Germany
Specialist doctor for anesthesiology
Saarland is one of the sixteen states of Germany. The capital city of the state is Saarbrücken. It has an area of 2570 square kilometers and about 1.045.000 inhabitants. In both area and population, it is the smallest state in Germany other than the city-states (Berlin, Bremen and Hamburg). Its location on the border between France and Germany has given Saarland a unique history.
The position is available in an acute hospital with 8 departments and over 250 beds. The hospital also has a multiple sclerosis center and a certified stroke unit. Over 12.000 inpatients and around 65.000 outpatients receive medical treatment annually.
The following types of anesthesias are performed in the department:
- General anesthesia
- Spinal anesthesia
- Epidural anesthesia
- Plexus of the arm
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Ultrasound in Anesthesia
In the intensive care unit the entire spectrum of modern intensive therapy is performed:
- Intensive care treatment after extensive surgery and presence of severe organ dysfunction (treatment of shock patients)
- Use of all modern ventilation modes for differentiated treatment of lung injury
- Percutaneous tracheotomy
- Circuit monitoring (invasive circuit monitoring) with continuous measurement of cardiac output and central venous oxygen saturation
- Differentiated therapy with circulatory acting drugs (catecholamines)
- Renal replacement therapy
The anesthesiology department performs also pain management the most common procedures are the following:
- intravenous analgesia
- PCA (patient controlled analgesia for pain pump)
- oral analgesia
- epidural anaesthesia
- local anesthetic-infiltrating catheter
- Specialist doctor in anesthesiology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Enjoys of personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...