- Niedersachsen, Germany
Resident doctor for neurology, Germany
The position is available in the German state of Niedersachsen, situated in northwestern Germany and is second in area with 47,624 square kilometers and fourth in population with 8 million among the sixteen states of Germany. Niedersachsen borders the North Sea, the states of Schleswig-Holstein, Hamburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Brandenburg, Sachsen-Anhalt, Thüringen, Hessen and Nordrhein-Westfalen and the kingdom of the Netherlands. In fact, Niedersachsen borders more neighbors than any other single federal state. The state of Bremen forms two enclaves within Niedersachsen, one being the city of Bremen, the other, its seaport city Bremerhaven. The most important cities in Niedersachsen are Brunswick, Delmenhorst, Emden, Göttingen, Hanover, Oldenburg, Osnabrück, Salzgitter, Wilhelmshaven and Wolfsburg. The states capital city is Hanover.
The position is available in an acute hospital. The neurology department has over 60 beds which is one of the largest neurological units from northwest Germany. The neurological clinic is excellently equipped and has a stroke unit, Neurological Intensive Care Unit, Palliative Care Unit and a sleep laboratory.
The neurological department has a neurological station, Botulinum toxin clinic, a pain clinic and a Multiple sclerosis consultation.
- The neurological clinic offers treatment: treatment to patients with complex and chronic neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis (MS), post-polio syndrome and insomnia.
- Botulinum toxin clinic is a: specialist outpatient clinic for muscle diseases with a focus on Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and myasthenia gravis.
- Pain clinic: Patients suffering from acute and chronic pain are helped here with the various methods of pain management, the pain and alienation of Relaxations trainings. The Acupoint massage is for example a proven process and is carried out jointly with the Physical Therapy Clinic.
- Multiple sclerosis consultation, dizziness - includes a thorough diagnosis of the respective diseases, an individual treatment and regular monitoring after acute treatment.
The hospital has full training authorization for conducting the residency training in neurology. The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Capable of handling MS-Office
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and way of working
- Enjoys of personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!